Page 1 of 1

New Children Of Bodom was released today

Posted: 10 Mar 2011, 01:36
by Mr. P
I am happily surprised by the outcome. This album really rocks and the production on this album is really as good as it has been hyped by the band.



[youtube]B3Oc9FVWNmk[/youtube]

Re: New Children Of Bodom was released today

Posted: 10 Mar 2011, 01:49
by RitesOfPossession
These guys were the first more extreme (if you can call them that) metal bands I got into. They were one of my favourite bands but I quickly moved on.

Re: New Children Of Bodom was released today

Posted: 10 Mar 2011, 03:43
by agony bagony
big deal

Re: New Children Of Bodom was released today

Posted: 10 Mar 2011, 04:02
by xpocalypse
this band has been a huge fail for me :)

Re: New Children Of Bodom was released today

Posted: 10 Mar 2011, 04:53
by rhino
never was a fan

Re: New Children Of Bodom was released today

Posted: 10 Mar 2011, 05:25
by Ninny
*boredom