Page 1 of 1

GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY

Posted: 13 Mar 2011, 01:38
by Mesarthim
GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY - Mar. 12, 2011



GRAVE, BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY and GIGAN will team up for a U.S. tour in August/September. Confirmed dates are as follows:



Aug. 30 - Brass Mug - Tampa, FL

Aug. 31 - Volume 11 - Raleigh, NC

Sep. 01 - Casbah - Charlotte, NC

Sep. 02 - Championship Bar - Trenton, NJ

Sep. 03 - The Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY

Sep. 04 - Petit Campus - Montreal, QU

Sep. 05 - Mod Club - Toronto, ON

Sep. 06 - Broadway Joe's - Buffalo, NY

Sep. 07 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH

Sep. 08 - Blondie's - Detroit, MI

Sep. 09 - Reggie's Rock Club - the official city of the chicago cubs, IL

Sep. 10 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN

Sep. 11 - Osbourne Village Inn - Winnipeg, MB

Sep. 12 - The Exchange - Regina, SK

Sep. 13 - Pawn Shop - Edmonton, AL

Sep. 14 - Dickens - Calgary, AL

Sep. 15 - The Biltmore - Vancouver, BC

Sep. 16 - El Corazon - Seattle, WA

Sep. 17 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR

Sep. 18 - Slim's - San Francisco, CA

Sep. 19 - Key Club - W. Hollywood, CA

Sep. 20 - Chain Reaction - Anaheim, CA

Sep. 21 - Cheyenne Saloon - Las Vegas, NV

Sep. 22 - Clubhouse - Tempe, AZ



2011 marks the 20th anniversary of GRAVE's epic debut album, "Into The Grave", and the band is planning to play several special shows during the year featuring a performance of the entire first LP plus songs from "You'll Never See..." and "Soulless".

Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY

Posted: 13 Mar 2011, 07:50
by Bathsalt Zombie
Well I can see me going to the opening date. Brass Mug Aug 30th, here I come.







IM SOULLESS...TO...THE CORE.

IM 6....6...6!

Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY

Posted: 13 Mar 2011, 08:44
by Meat Engine
I enjoyed Grave at one time. I stopped listening when they sounded too much like Vomitory. I like Vomitory just fine. I just don't like Grave being Vomitory.

Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY

Posted: 13 Mar 2011, 16:28
by lavaBorn
Extremely rotten flesh :xx:

Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY

Posted: 13 Mar 2011, 19:19
by Hugo.
I find grave very very boring.



How are they touring with Blood Red Throne? Theres no real connection musically.

Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY

Posted: 13 Mar 2011, 19:20
by Verbal
they both suck

Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY

Posted: 14 Mar 2011, 05:17
by Meat Engine
[youtube]n_z5c7ptt-Q[/youtube]



This is the Grave I can get behind.

Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY

Posted: 14 Mar 2011, 05:43
by Hugo.
Yeah thats pretty good alright :beer: