devin

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

devin

Post by rhino »

[youtube]dKSI5rdKmwo[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: devin

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

[youtube]dm8uxb8Cwtk[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: devin

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

He will never reach the brillians of the City-album again :idea:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: devin

Post by Meat Engine »

Ziltoid and Accelerated Evolution >> City
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: devin

Post by droidspawn »

I agree with Fu. I think City is overrated.
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: devin

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

although I think it's his best album with SYL, I say Ocean Machines and Ziltoid are his best albums he has ever done.
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: devin

Post by Meat Engine »

His Ocean Machine project was a phenomenal piece of progressive rock. City gets its peenur licked an awful lot. I would contend it's not even the best SYL album.
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: devin

Post by M.Bison »

Ocean Machine. The rest is hit and miss.
Image
Post Reply