Page 1 of 1

devin

Posted: 14 Mar 2011, 00:54
by rhino
[youtube]dKSI5rdKmwo[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: devin

Posted: 14 Mar 2011, 22:01
by Bathsalt Zombie
[youtube]dm8uxb8Cwtk[/youtube]

Re: devin

Posted: 15 Mar 2011, 00:12
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
He will never reach the brillians of the City-album again :idea:

Re: devin

Posted: 15 Mar 2011, 01:13
by Meat Engine
Ziltoid and Accelerated Evolution >> City

Re: devin

Posted: 15 Mar 2011, 01:54
by droidspawn
I agree with Fu. I think City is overrated.

Re: devin

Posted: 15 Mar 2011, 02:08
by Bathsalt Zombie
although I think it's his best album with SYL, I say Ocean Machines and Ziltoid are his best albums he has ever done.

Re: devin

Posted: 15 Mar 2011, 03:48
by Meat Engine
His Ocean Machine project was a phenomenal piece of progressive rock. City gets its peenur licked an awful lot. I would contend it's not even the best SYL album.

Re: devin

Posted: 15 Mar 2011, 08:04
by M.Bison
Ocean Machine. The rest is hit and miss.