Page 1 of 1

last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 02:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]KHEldQoY1Zk[/youtube]



fuck yeah :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :grimb:

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 04:56
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
YOU ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES



:SDMF:

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 04:59
by rhino
that riff is ok, but i cant tolerate his vocals and cheese factor anymore :oldryan:

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 04:59
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
what is the cheese factor? :huh:

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 05:04
by rhino
almost everything about them :gaylol:

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 05:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Is incredible that tomorrow they are playing here and is sold-out . They have many followers around here.



I don't khav the tickets for tomorrow anyway.

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 06:16
by Abzu
We really need :gaylol: back. Come on, guys.

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 07:21
by Devy
:oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan:

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 08:04
by droidspawn
I like the new bls :oldryan:

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 20:18
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I don't think this band is so great but I don't understand all the mehing :huh:

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 20:57
by Mesarthim
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 21:38
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:phbbt:

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 21:38
by Mesarthim
I thought Europeans had better taste than to buy into shit like this.

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 17 Mar 2011, 21:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
honestly I also don't understand how is possible they always are sold-out around here.



To be precise...I am NOT a real fan of this band. I like some tracks, but for example I don't give a fuck to see them live.

Re: last BLS kick ass

Posted: 18 Mar 2011, 00:27
by jawn galliano
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I don't think this band is so great but I don't understand all the mehing :huh:[/quote]



i think a large part of it is, none of us live in trailer parks