Page 1 of 1

Origin Education

Posted: 18 Mar 2011, 09:29
by Abzu
Along the way, I missed Origin. Tonight I remedy this. Recommendation on starting material?

Re: Origin Education

Posted: 18 Mar 2011, 09:31
by jawn galliano
i remember III being fun for about five minutes, that's as far as i ever cared to investigate

Re: Origin Education

Posted: 18 Mar 2011, 09:33
by jawn galliano
[youtube]MjatnEiItnQ[/youtube]



there you go, three-fifths of the way to exhausting origin's enjoyability, right in this very thread! that is convenient as hell

Re: Origin Education

Posted: 18 Mar 2011, 09:42
by zim
I think their first (self-titled) album is the best to start with. To be honest I think you should go in order from start to last. Antithesis was my least favorite, I hated the production. Origin and Informis are my favs.



[youtube]JNd2PvdwU5k[/youtube]

[youtube]4OlwlPQ9txY[/youtube]

[youtube]lzn_pM6FYMw[/youtube]

[youtube]6VTBMCskh_4[/youtube]

[youtube]sB3oX1hzjlU[/youtube]

Re: Origin Education

Posted: 18 Mar 2011, 09:43
by Abzu
Oh. Um. Is there a reason I missed it, perhaps?