Page 1 of 1

i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Posted: 19 Mar 2011, 00:09
by agony bagony
Image

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Posted: 19 Mar 2011, 00:35
by RitesOfPossession
I liked Hi Scores. I've not really explored them further than that.

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Posted: 19 Mar 2011, 02:20
by agony bagony
i don't even know what that is

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Posted: 19 Mar 2011, 02:22
by agony bagony
after consulting wikipedia i have this to say: WOW that is old sir. get yourself some music has the right to children son

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Posted: 19 Mar 2011, 02:33
by rhino
[youtube]dQEmaj9C6ko[/youtube]





what the crap

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Posted: 19 Mar 2011, 02:40
by Abzu
When I lived further north, a roommate played them a lot for me. I liked it but never pursued further. Perhaps I should.

Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period

Posted: 19 Mar 2011, 15:06
by RitesOfPossession
[quote name="Dusto"]after consulting wikipedia i have this to say: WOW that is old sir. get yourself some music has the right to children son[/quote]

I just searched them on Spotify one day and Hi Scores was all they had. I'm guessing that their newer stuff is very different.