Page 1 of 1
hey aod
Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 21:49
by rhino
[youtube]TUNxHtYwpFY[/youtube]

Re: hey aod
Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 22:16
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: hey aod
Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 22:19
by rhino
what do you think of motley crue touring with poison now, after nikki sixx talked so much shit on them saying they would never tour with them?
Re: hey aod
Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 22:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I think now the crue are just the parody of themselves. Vince don't talk to Nikki and Tommy, Mick don't talk to Vince. I know an italian promoter who told me that when they came here, they ate at different tables at the Hotel restaurant.
They are playing now for money. That's all.
anyway, If this tour (Crue+Poison+N.Y Dolls) will come around here, of course I will go, cause anyway I'm still a cruehead in the deep.
Re: hey aod
Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 22:25
by rhino
I also wonder about mick mars, that hard-on bearer looked like he died 10 years ago, but still plays like he did before?
Re: hey aod
Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 22:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I think the Mars one is a living legend, but I am not sure he will be able to go on for too many years

Re: hey aod
Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 22:36
by rhino
i would like to read a mick mars biography, you never hear his side

Re: hey aod
Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 22:42
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
you read THE DIRT??? There are some parts about him, in which he told about his life. He did a very rock'n roll life. A lot of alchool,away from home,changed a lot of bands and jobs, he divorced a lot of times, he has a bad bone-disease.
Mick is da man.