Page 1 of 1

Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 03:35
by Devy
Did you know about this? I can't say I've been paying attention, which is why a demo from May has managed to sneak up on me.



<!-- m -->http://www.enginesofarmageddon.com/obelisk.html<!-- m -->

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 03:38
by rhino
fuck the fucking ccchhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp!!!!!

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 03:40
by Devy
IT'S A CHIP.

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 03:46
by baron von blondle
Yeah baby these guys are all kinds of awesome! I've been trying without any luck so far to get them to leave Nottingham for some shows. They groove :hard-on bearer:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 03:54
by Devy
Let me know if you manage it, I'd be all up in that show's guts

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 03:58
by baron von blondle
I love it when you talk dirty

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 03:59
by Devy
That show wouldn't be able to sit down for a week etc

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 04:00
by baron von blondle
keep it up....almost there :jizz:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 04:05
by vO)))id
This sounds great!!! :thingy:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 04:08
by baron von blondle
my fave track



[youtube]Z4C9kGbL4GM[/youtube]

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 04:10
by Devy
[quote name="baron von blondle"]keep it up....almost there :jizz:[/quote]



I've chosen to leave you hanging :evil:



[quote name="Void"]This sounds great!!! :thingy:[/quote]



Their first album is fucking brilliant. If you're interested, I'll hook yo ass up. :santa:



Also;



[youtube]k7Dr6poEl_0[/youtube]

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 04:34
by vO)))id
Hook me up bro :idea:



Also, I'd love to record a band like this some day soon. :xx:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 04:35
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Void"]Hook me up bro :idea:



Also, I'd love to record a band like this some day soon. :xx:[/quote]



offer them..they got new tunes I think :hard-on bearer:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 07:06
by Devy
Vahmpington: LINK DESTROYED

BOOM. The link won't last forever though, there's only so much room in the dropbox. Comment when you've got it and it shall be removed :santa:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 14:51
by vO)))id
Downloading now sir :santa:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 15:00
by vO)))id
Got it! Thanks! :grin:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 23 Mar 2011, 19:41
by Devy
What say you so far sir?

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 23 Mar 2011, 20:09
by vO)))id
First impression: this is pretty awesome! :idea:



It needs more listening...

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 23 Mar 2011, 20:12
by baron von blondle
record them! make them sound MASSIVE!

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 19:12
by vO)))id
Very cool album indeed. :idea: Reminds me lots of Carnivore and Faith No More.

I think I could definitely provide them with a better, clearer and heavier production. :idea:



It's already VERY heavy :redneck: but the guitars are clipping a bit and there's not much room for solo's since they also have a lot of gain.

A little less distortion, tiny bit less gain maybe and track them guitar riffs 4 times (or maybe more) and create a wall of heaviness :xx:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 19:52
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Void"]Very cool album indeed. :idea: Reminds me lots of Carnivore and Faith No More.

I think I could definitely provide them with a better, clearer and heavier production. :idea:



It's already VERY heavy :redneck: but the guitars are clipping a bit and there's not much room for solo's since they also have a lot of gain.

A little less distortion, tiny bit less gain maybe and track them guitar riffs 4 times (or maybe more) and create a wall of heaviness :xx:[/quote]



do it!!! make them sound all proper and that, email them, facebook them, tell em I sent you!

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 20:04
by vO)))id
Would like to, but I'm very busy now graduating and doing uni777's EP, which is also my graduation project.

I graduate in august. This band is based in the UK, and it would be difficult to get them over here. Especially right now.

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 20:06
by baron von blondle
:tear:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 20:38
by vO)))id
But hopefully soon enough because I need to start getting some work as a freelancer! :grin:

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 21:18
by Hugo.
[quote name="Void"]Would like to, but I'm very busy now graduating and doing uni777's EP, which is also my graduation project. [/quote]

That is beyond awesome.

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 23:56
by vO)))id
[quote name="baron von blondle"]:tear:[/quote]



you sir, have an email waiting in FB (which is indeed fucking up today!)

Re: Attention Herr Baron

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 01:09
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]:tear:[/quote]



you sir, have an email waiting in FB (which is indeed fucking up today!)[/quote]



facebook is fucking up everyday! they're too busy counting their money to fix it.



however you sir, have a reply.