Page 1 of 1

best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 10:00
by rhino
:santa:

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 10:02
by rhino
[youtube]2u2Rs_Gc1B4[/youtube]

[youtube]eRx7QdT8EZA[/youtube]

[youtube]xt0Zqo-vOFM[/youtube]

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 10:04
by rhino
[youtube]-doHb8SramM[/youtube]

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 11:00
by droidspawn
[youtube]pJLshW-ViCI[/youtube]

[youtube]kuoFiIFkdAA[/youtube]

[youtube]DEZNZcfeN0s[/youtube]

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 11:06
by shadowalk
Yes Jar Of Flies came to mind right away when I first saw this thread.

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 14:09
by Uni777
Liers in Wait - spiritually uncontrolled art

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 15:03
by FUKKET
"No Excuses" is one of the best songs EVER!



I love singing along with it. :greenie:

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 15:29
by vO)))id
[quote name="uni777"]Liers in Wait - spiritually uncontrolled art[/quote]



WRONG.



*the one we're making right now! :grin:

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 16:06
by Verbal
suffocation despise the sun and human waste

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 18:33
by Hugo.
The poacher diaries :santa:

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 20:12
by Abzu
The 7" Skinless did for Hater of God. A couple of the songs went on From Sacrifice To Survival but were much groovier on this ep.

I have the "piss yellow" one. :redneck: :piss2:



Image

Edit: I love that design. They used the symbol on From Sacrifice To Survival as well. I thought about getting a tattoo of it.

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 20:25
by agony bagony
Image



also baroness "first"

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 21:14
by vO)))id
Image

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 21:46
by Hugo.
[quote name="Dusto"] also baroness "first"[/quote]



Havent you heard 'A grey sigh in a flower husk?'



I think they have a 'second' too.

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 22:01
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="uni777"]Liers in Wait - spiritually uncontrolled art[/quote]



This EP is great.

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 22:53
by Ninny
[quote name="FUKKET"]"No Excuses" is one of the best songs EVER!



I love singing along with it. :greenie:[/quote]

:santa:

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 22:56
by shadowalk
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]"No Excuses" is one of the best songs EVER!



I love singing along with it. :greenie:[/quote]

:santa:[/quote]

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 22:57
by Hugo.
[quote name="Void"]Image[/quote]

Man, if you hadnt plugged these guys so much i might never have listened to them. Thanks :hard-on bearer:

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 23:00
by vO)))id
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Void"]Image[/quote]

Man, if you hadnt plugged these guys so much i might never have listened to them. Thanks :hard-on bearer:[/quote]

:grin: :greenie:

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 23:01
by Anjel
Image

Image

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 22 Mar 2011, 23:42
by Ninny
[youtube]m7Vwzig_OmQ[/youtube]

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 23 Mar 2011, 11:28
by TamPron
Misery Index - Dissent

[youtube]ERDFPDioBS4[/youtube]

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 23 Mar 2011, 20:37
by bills bro
Pixies - Come On Pilgrim. Been listening to this lately, very good :ba:

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 23 Mar 2011, 22:46
by agony bagony
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Dusto"] also baroness "first"[/quote]



Havent you heard 'A grey sigh in a flower husk?'



I think they have a 'second' too.[/quote]



aye i have heard all of these but the first catches my ear the mostest

Re: best ep's?

Posted: 23 Mar 2011, 23:38
by Hugo.
[quote name="Dusto"]
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Dusto"] also baroness "first"[/quote]



Havent you heard 'A grey sigh in a flower husk?'



I think they have a 'second' too.[/quote]



aye i have heard all of these but the first catches my ear the mostest[/quote]



I'll have to check out First :idea: