Virus - Band, not digital cancer
Posted: 23 Mar 2011, 20:09
I was given thier latest for review, not knowing anything about them I adopted my usual stance of awaiting dissapontment but how wrong I was...
If anyone can get ahold of "The Agent That Shapes The Desert" do it. fucking awesome, wierd, exciting music by and for weirdos
It took me a couple of tracks to get into the vocals but once thatwas no longer an issue I've been constantly humping my table leg ever since.
here's a pretty good track from a previous release to tickle your anal glands
[youtube]AFnFDJKrS6o[/youtube]
If anyone can get ahold of "The Agent That Shapes The Desert" do it. fucking awesome, wierd, exciting music by and for weirdos
It took me a couple of tracks to get into the vocals but once thatwas no longer an issue I've been constantly humping my table leg ever since.
here's a pretty good track from a previous release to tickle your anal glands
[youtube]AFnFDJKrS6o[/youtube]