Page 1 of 1

I cant wait for this

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 08:42
by rhino
Image

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 09:00
by Abzu
That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 09:23
by rhino
aye

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 11:20
by Bathsalt Zombie
which one is coming out first again? Ghost or Deconstruct?

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 11:31
by droidspawn
both at the same time!

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 17:46
by Abzu
:thingy:

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 06:47
by Devy
[quote name="pulsar"]That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?[/quote]



He's going to be appearing on the Deconstruction album. As far as I know, Ghost is just Devin and an acoustic guitar.

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 06:52
by jawn galliano
so basically it'll be like that terrible opeth album, only canadian

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 07:17
by rhino
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="pulsar"]That is the one with some Ihsahn collaboration, right?[/quote]



He's going to be appearing on the Deconstruction album. As far as I know, Ghost is just Devin and an acoustic guitar.[/quote]





yeah my bad, i was confusing ghost with deconstruction. the clips i heard for ghost are eehhhh

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 07:22
by Devy
Ghost will probably be good by virtue of being a Devin album, but I'm fully expecting Deconstruction to make every single person in the world pregnant.

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 07:23
by rhino
[youtube]x4Lslkj7u3o[/youtube]





:oldryan:

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 07:29
by Devy
There'll be a time for that album, but this....



[youtube]z3MUeu9wsQY[/youtube]



Fucking hell. Also, I LIKE CUNT.

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 08:41
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Skincision"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]terrible opeth album[/quote]



redundant statement[/quote]



well, i certainly can't argue with that :redneck:

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 22:51
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Panopticon"]which one is coming out first again? Ghost or Deconstruct?[/quote]





I figured you of all people would be in the know.

Re: I cant wait for this

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 22:51
by Mesarthim
I can't fucking wait.