Page 1 of 1

I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 11:16
by Bathsalt Zombie
Rebecca Black - Friday

[youtube]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube]

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 11:33
by Meat Engine
Since you seem to be living so far in the past, would it trouble you much to warn Japan about the earthquake and tsunami? :redneck:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 11:34
by droidspawn
:frown:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 12:06
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Image

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 12:12
by droidspawn
:lol:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 12:47
by Meat Engine
[youtube]gDKoXTEU8Vo[/youtube]

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 14:39
by FUKKET
[quote name="Junkyard God"]:lol:[/quote]

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 15:27
by vO)))id
[quote name="Subcomandante Marcos"]Image[/quote]



:lol:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 19:37
by agony bagony
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Since you seem to be living so far in the past, would it trouble you much to warn Japan about the earthquake and tsunami? :redneck:[/quote]



more love needs to be given to this response

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 24 Mar 2011, 22:23
by Abzu
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Since you seem to be living so far in the past, would it trouble you much to warn Japan about the earthquake and tsunami? :redneck:[/quote]

Image

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 00:34
by Mesarthim
a bit late.

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 00:43
by agony bagony
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Since you seem to be living so far in the past, would it trouble you much to warn Japan about the earthquake and tsunami? :redneck:[/quote]

Image[/quote]



:idea:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 03:08
by Verbal
i only just watched this video now



and now im also looking forward to the weekend

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 16:25
by beandorkio
I prefer this version more:



[youtube]9iNNQpMEDgc[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 22:53
by Mesarthim
haha :lol:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 04:41
by Ninny
[quote name="Panopticon"]Rebecca Black - Friday

[youtube]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube][/quote]

The rap is the worst part, even of this song

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 04:52
by zim
the rappers lyrics might be worse than hers



"R-B, Rebecca Black

So chillin’ in the front seat (In the front seat)

In the back seat (In the back seat)

I’m drivin’, cruisin’ (Yeah, yeah)

Fast lanes, switchin’ lanes

Wit’ a car up on my side (Woo!)

(C’mon) Passin’ by is a school bus in front of me

Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream

Check my time, it’s Friday, it’s a weekend

We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all"

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 14:19
by Abzu
[quote name="Skincision"]hopefully this ruined his career and managed to get him jumped[/quote]

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 09:51
by FUKKET
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Skincision"]hopefully this ruined his career and managed to get him deadened[/quote][/quote]

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 09:53
by FUKKET
[quote name="beandorkio"]I prefer this version more:



[youtube]9iNNQpMEDgc[/youtube]





:bang:[/quote]



nice nice :greenie: :bang:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 19:19
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
now, the only acceptable answer about WHY that song and that video was realized is JUST that she is of course an amazing blow-jobber.

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Posted: 28 Mar 2011, 15:13
by FUKKET
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]now, the only acceptable answer about WHY that song and that video was realized is JUST that she is of course an amazing blow-jobber.[/quote]



:redneck:



:aod: