Page 1 of 1

Megadeth's Rude Awakening

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 13:14
by shadowalk
[youtube]tusBpdxEd7I[/youtube]

That transition from Wake Up Dead to In My Darkest Hour. :xx:

Re: Megadeth's Rude Awakening

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 16:09
by rhino
what year is this from?

Re: Megadeth's Rude Awakening

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 16:14
by shadowalk
Sometime late gloryhole era /early 2000s. I think that's Al Pitrelli and Jimmy DeGrasso if I'm not mistaken.

Re: Megadeth's Rude Awakening

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 21:35
by Mr. P
[quote name="shadowalk"]Sometime late gloryhole era /early 2000s. I think that's Al Pitrelli and Jimmy DeGrasso if I'm not mistaken.[/quote]

Recorded November 2001. And yes, it has Al and Jimmy on that album/tour/show/dvd.

Re: Megadeth's Rude Awakening

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 04:30
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
[quote name="Skincision"]its still kind of disappointing that they never officially released anything live with marty and nick[/quote]



warchest dvd has marty and nick on it, a proshot from the cte tour

Re: Megadeth's Rude Awakening

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 04:50
by zim
[quote name="Skincision"][youtube]evZ70nTfMsA[/youtube][/quote]



i must have played this a thousand times on guitar :bang: :bang:

Re: Megadeth's Rude Awakening

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 04:57
by zim
and what's really amazing is that Dave's voice sounds even better in recent years



[youtube]9jTqWuWTQHk[/youtube]