Page 1 of 1

Powerage

Posted: 25 Mar 2011, 23:31
by Ninny
Comes in between Let there be rock and Highway to hell :bulb: Which I both bought in the past, but I overlooked Powerage. It's pretty awesome :ba: Takes me back to my younger years

Re: Powerage

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 01:08
by Foxi
For me the best AC/DC LP ever, exspecially the Australian (Soundmix) Version!

[youtube]iNVdcrEua0Q[/youtube]

Re: Powerage

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 01:22
by Ninny
Riff Raff :xx:

Re: Powerage

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 03:24
by rhino
:idea:





powerage is my favorite bon scott era ac/dc. flick of the switch my favorite brian johnson ac/dc



[youtube]XvwSaJUtzeU[/youtube]



"i know i aint doing much...doing nothing means alot to me"



pure fucking rock n roll!

Re: Powerage

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 03:55
by Ninny
:xx:

Re: Powerage

Posted: 26 Mar 2011, 21:22
by Ninny
Hmm Angus was only 22 when they released Let There Be Rock :bulb:

Re: Powerage

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 01:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Ninny"]Hmm Angus was only 22 when they released Let There Be Rock :bulb:[/quote]



I'm already 25 and I'm still not famous :frown: :frown: :frown:





:redneck:





ac/dc :xx:



[youtube]ZNtFAeOBdX4[/youtube]