Page 1 of 1

Isis :xx:

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 01:38
by vO)))id
[youtube]7xVg4CpxNQI[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: Isis :xx:

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 01:45
by agony bagony
isis is some serious :xx:age



i may be the only one who likes in the absence of truth the best :blush:

Re: Isis :xx:

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 02:17
by droidspawn
Oceanic is mastery in sound form.

Re: Isis :xx:

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 02:52
by Syysysyd
Panopticon is one of my favorite albums ever. All their stuff is tops.



[quote name="Dusto"]isis is some serious :xx:age



i may be the only one who likes in the absence of truth the best :blush:[/quote]



That album is underrated. :kiss:

Re: Isis :xx:

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 02:55
by rhino
wavering radiant :tvrkey:

Re: Isis :xx:

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 09:38
by Ninny
:idea:

Re: Isis :xx:

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 10:24
by agony bagony
[quote name="rhino"]wavering radiant :tvrkey:[/quote]



this is the one isis i can't really get into and i'm not sure why

Re: Isis :xx:

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 23:20
by Hugo.
[quote name="Dusto"]
[quote name="rhino"]wavering radiant :tvrkey:[/quote]



this is the one isis i can't really get into and i'm not sure why[/quote]



It left me a bit cold too, it's still got it's moments though



I literally only just found out about their split with the melvins teat they put out last year.

Re: Isis :xx:

Posted: 28 Mar 2011, 02:44
by Abzu
I've been meaning to check out Isis for years but I never get around to it. The first person to try to turn me on to them... I have a crush on his ex wife in this period and I think he does not like me any more for it.