Page 1 of 1

destroy the opposition

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 05:38
by rhino
[youtube]9KL9AHpYzBg[/youtube]



classic in this period

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 06:34
by Anjel
:idea:

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 09:29
by Teresa
[quote name="Skincision"]personal favorite fetus album. not a bad song on it.[/quote]

this

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 09:34
by Verbal
Went through a phase of listening to a lot of Grotesque Implalement a few years ago. Never really gave their other stuff much of a listen. Maybe I will.

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 09:47
by Ninny
Strong stage presence :idea:

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 23:25
by Hugo.
I jammed this last night. For us or against us is just too much win.

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 27 Mar 2011, 23:45
by jawn galliano
so is there even a single original member left in this band

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 28 Mar 2011, 00:26
by Hugo.
John Gallagher :huh:



Eric Sayenga was their best drummer :santa:

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 28 Mar 2011, 01:56
by shadowalk
[quote name="Teresa"]
[quote name="Skincision"]personal favorite fetus album. not a bad song on it.[/quote]

this[/quote]

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 28 Mar 2011, 03:46
by Meat Engine
[quote name="winburger"]John Gallagher :huh:



Eric Sayenga was their best drummer :santa:[/quote]



I agree. I think he had the most creative fills.

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 28 Mar 2011, 03:47
by droidspawn
killing on adrenaline :xx:

Re: destroy the opposition

Posted: 28 Mar 2011, 04:17
by Hugo.
[quote name="Meat Engine"]
[quote name="winburger"]John Gallagher :huh:



Eric Sayenga was their best drummer :santa:[/quote]



I agree. I think he had the most creative fills.[/quote]



He also had the least amount of time to come up with them. I thought he was alright and then saw him live and was blown away. When they just randomly cut into kill your mother rape your dog in the middle of born in sodom i nearly shat myself.



[quote name="Junkyard God"]killing on adrenaline :xx:[/quote]

:idea:



Question: i had a version of Grotesque Impalement that i downloaded on dialup years ago and cant find now. It was different to the CD version, Significantly cooler in fact. It sounded like a rerecording with better production Talley on drums :huh: Anyone know anything about it? I cant find any information on it.