Page 1 of 1
have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 03:26
by agony bagony
or do you have some albums that you just haven't gotten to, have never gotten to, &c
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 03:53
by rhino
there are alot of albums that i like, but some get shoved to the way side and forgotten about because i got too much stuff to listen to
hell, theres been times when i bought cd's i already had because i forgot i had them

Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 04:00
by agony bagony
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 04:08
by Meat Engine
Every CD I have in physical or digital form has been listened to at least once. Sometimes I make a blind purchase and that one time is the only time. The Unspoken King.

::::::::::
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 04:10
by agony bagony
UGH you bought that with MONEY. for shame

Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 04:11
by Meat Engine
I feel worse about buying that one with money than I do about buying St. Anger or Doomsday Machine.
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 04:11
by rhino
even i hate that cd
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 04:12
by Meat Engine
[quote name="rhino"]even i hate that cd[/quote]
That's how I know it is truly terrible.

Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 04:29
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="rhino"]but some get shoved to the way side and forgotten about because i got too much stuff to listen to[/quote]
This

Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 04:45
by Teresa
[quote name="Dusto"]have you listened to all the music you have[/quote]
Yes.
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 07:29
by Abzu
Of course I have!
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 21:38
by Mesarthim
I'd like to think so though there could be some that got lost in the mix during massive downloading sprees.
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 22:12
by vega
still i have not remove plastic wrapping of the corrosion of conformity album from that i buy in 2006.

Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 23:04
by Ninny
I´ve got a shopping bag standing around with something in it, forgot what it is... short for time

Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 29 Mar 2011, 23:06
by Ninny
But that's unusual. I still have to unwrap Kind of Blue though
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 30 Mar 2011, 09:27
by agony bagony
[quote name="Ninny"]But that's unusual. I still have to unwrap Kind of Blue though[/quote]
oh NINNY go and do it right now. i'll wait
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 31 Mar 2011, 12:32
by neckred
I do, as I tend to only get stuff album at a time and let myself be immersed before moving on
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 31 Mar 2011, 16:46
by agony bagony
according to mr. itunes i have listened to 4990 of 9493 songs, or 52.56% of my music. this number was slightly higher before last week's downloading orgy. also it is slightly inaccurate as there are albums on there i have heard many a time in CD form but not yet listened to in computerized form.
this year's goal: to listen to all the music.
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 31 Mar 2011, 22:22
by Ninny
[quote name="Dusto"]
[quote name="Ninny"]But that's unusual. I still have to unwrap Kind of Blue though[/quote]
oh NINNY go and do it right now. i'll wait[/quote]
It is unwrapped and moved closer to the cd player
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 01 Apr 2011, 00:38
by agony bagony
i'll keep waiting

Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 01 Apr 2011, 01:12
by Mutilator
I'll be loooong dead before I'd have listened to all my music..
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 01 Apr 2011, 05:58
by Syysysyd
no
but i'm working on it
its hard to not download albums
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 01 Apr 2011, 08:24
by supa tuna
[quote name="Wormler"]no
but i'm working on it
its hard to not download albums[/quote]
i download so much stuff that i actually don't like. i listen to a few songs and then delete.
there are probably about 3 or 4 albums i've yet to listen to, mainly because i forget i downloaded them.
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 01 Apr 2011, 08:52
by agony bagony
[quote name="Skincision"]no, as i have a folder titled "yet to listen"[/quote]
i do this and then download new stuff and forget to put it in :shame:
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 01 Apr 2011, 13:35
by neckred
[quote name="Kasper Berton"]
[quote name="Wormler"]no
but i'm working on it
its hard to not download albums[/quote]
i download so much stuff that i actually don't like. i listen to a few songs and then delete.
there are probably about 3 or 4 albums i've yet to listen to, mainly because i forget i downloaded them.[/quote]
I use youtube to check out individual songs before I download an album, to make sure I like it
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 01 Apr 2011, 16:56
by agony bagony
now there's a smart idear
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 01:43
by supa tuna
[quote name="neckred"]
[quote name="Kasper Berton"]
[quote name="Wormler"]no
but i'm working on it
its hard to not download albums[/quote]
i download so much stuff that i actually don't like. i listen to a few songs and then delete.
there are probably about 3 or 4 albums i've yet to listen to, mainly because i forget i downloaded them.[/quote]
I use youtube to check out individual songs before I download an album, to make sure I like it[/quote]
i do that. and i usually like a few songs but hate the album as a whole.
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 05:16
by agony bagony
i downloaded the entire led zeppelin discography today. rather embarrassed that i had neither gotten nor listened to this before now
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 05:33
by jawn galliano
i have not done this
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 05:40
by agony bagony
i will do the beatles some time in the distant future. next year

Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 06:01
by jawn galliano
i will not do the beatles next year, or even the year after that. certainly not this year, either.
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 06:01
by agony bagony
you will do it at some point now be still and cuddle me
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 06:06
by jawn galliano
YOU'RE NOT MY MOM
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

:::::::::::::::
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 06:11
by agony bagony
i sure as shit can now get over here
Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 06:13
by jawn galliano
yes ma'am

Re: have you listened to all the music you have
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 06:14
by agony bagony