Page 1 of 1

DIABOLIC

Posted: 01 Apr 2011, 18:25
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[youtube]qrMSdnb7XQU[/youtube]



This album kills :idea:

Re: DIABOLIC

Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 03:06
by Ninny
[youtube]q1AlRCQKpuM[/youtube]

Close to being awesome but not quite

Re: DIABOLIC

Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 18:46
by NothingButFear
Subterraneal Magnitude :idea: :xx:

Re: DIABOLIC

Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 05:09
by Haunty
There was some song I heard by them that I like. :huh:

Re: DIABOLIC

Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 02:28
by Uni777
I love these guys. Very cool old-school vibe.

Been listening to them a lot lately.

Re: DIABOLIC

Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 09:33
by Bathsalt Zombie
I know the band. Aantar is one hell of a drummer, but waaaaaaaaaaay out there. Paul the vocalist/bassist is cocky yet homeless, Jesse their former vocalist/bassist stole my close fellating lover's girlfriend and is now married to her with only a year knowing her. Kelly has this mentality that he was far superior to everyone else that was at the Mug that's not in a band. Jeff, their current guitarist is actually an awesome dude with no issues at all.



Musically, I had Chaos in Hell in my alarm clock for over a year. :redneck: