Page 1 of 1
era vulgaris
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 17:44
by rhino
i never fully got my head around this album. i have mixed feelings about it
however i do love jamming this
[youtube]0wTxqHbJOzg[/youtube]
:tvrkey:
Re: era vulgaris
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 18:09
by Hugo.
I'm jamming an era vulgaris shirt in this period.
Re: era vulgaris
Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 19:14
by agony bagony
Re: era vulgaris
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 09:07
by droidspawn
I am jamming era in this period
Re: era vulgaris
Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 11:35
by jawn galliano
dusto's post accurately mirrors my feelings on this album
Re: era vulgaris
Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 11:39
by jawn galliano
although if you cheat and include all the various bonus tracks from the international releases and whatnot, it is just as long as sftd or lullabies
Re: era vulgaris
Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 12:04
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I'm with Ryan on this one
Re: era vulgaris
Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 17:52
by agony bagony
also suture up your future :tvrkey: :tvrkey: :tvrkey: :tvrkey: :tvrkey: