Page 1 of 1

choose one song from the 80s

Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 17:54
by rhino
that you usually wouldnt admit that you like

Re: choose one song from the 80s

Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 17:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]ljIQo1OHkTI[/youtube]



:hard-on bearer:

Re: choose one song from the 80s

Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 18:07
by zambon
I used to listen to some The Smiths/The Cure with a fellating lover of mine who is a big fan.

Well, we were basically stoned all the time ... as the time passed I learned to tolerate Morissey vocals

Re: choose one song from the 80s

Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 18:13
by shadowalk
[youtube]N9nqCM8Ito8[/youtube]

:oldryan:

Re: choose one song from the 80s

Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 21:33
by Ninny
[quote name="zambon"]I used to listen to some The Smiths/The Cure with a fellating lover of mine who is a big fan.

Well, we were basically stoned all the time ... as the time passed I learned to tolerate Morissey vocals[/quote]

[youtube]kGnjrTkv1gs[/youtube]