Page 1 of 1
underrated C.o.F. track
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 03:09
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]cOSKsN1FAkk[/youtube]
fucking slow and evil the intro.......
amazing lyrics also

Re: underrated C.o.F. track
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 03:26
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
this kick ass too:
[youtube]nCvKYRXgwr8[/youtube]
Re: underrated C.o.F. track
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 03:27
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
recent shit, but fucking good:
[youtube]TtxAiwLkwyw[/youtube]
hail satan
Re: underrated C.o.F. track
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 05:13
by Haunty
I actually like Damnation and a Day when it came out. There were some pretty decent riffs on there. His vocals make me

though.
Re: underrated C.o.F. track
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 05:15
by Haunty
Also, Dusk and Her Embrace is

too. It's some pretty nice melodic black metal.
Re: underrated C.o.F. track
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 07:50
by Teresa
oh man, this was my shit when I was 13. "From the Cradle to Enslave" is pretty good jam, though, not gonna lie. I was fuckin' around on youtube 'cause I was bored, and I came across some recent-ish Dani Filth interviews, and wow, he is aging horribly!
Re: underrated C.o.F. track
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 10:34
by Abzu
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]recent shit, but fucking good:
[youtube]TtxAiwLkwyw[/youtube]
hail satan[/quote]
This album and the newest one are not bad at all. Still, nothing compares to fucking Dusk... And Her Embrace

I love every second of that fucking album. My son was conceived while it played on my stereo.
Re: underrated C.o.F. track
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 12:17
by Mr. P
[quote name="Teresa"]oh man, this was my shit when I was 13. "From the Cradle to Enslave" is pretty good jam, though, not gonna lie. I was fuckin' around on youtube 'cause I was bored, and I came across some recent-ish Dani Filth interviews, and wow, he is aging horribly![/quote]
Maybe the aging is part of their band concept?
I was jamming old COF records somw day last week and of dear does Midian, Dusk, Cruelty and Vempire still win!
Re: underrated C.o.F. track
Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 10:00
by Bathsalt Zombie
[youtube]3Yc0WKvCJXg[/youtube]
I remember being a complete CoF fanboy douchebag back in high school. I was transitioning from listening to Korn and Slipknot, etc shit band, and abandoned them the moment i heard CoF. To be fair, they were the first extreme metal band I heard and was mesmerized by harmonics, double bass pedals, blast beats, and double picking, with long songs and pretty good melodies and atmosphere. Dani's vocals could fuck 0ff though, never cared. Gian, Paul and Adrian were my favourite members by a long shot. I no longer really listen to them these days, but I'll always remember and appreciate the fact that they got me into extreme metal period.