Page 1 of 1

Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)

Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 08:21
by FUKKET
Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)



http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=22065



I dig the debut album, and forgot that had another, but with a different line-up.

Just wondering if anyone has it and if it's good, and similar to the debut?



I noticed Metal Arch says the genre changed to "Industrial Rock" which is a little :oldryan: from experience

Re: Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)

Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 08:25
by FUKKET
on a related note (i sard making a new thread) i saw this:



<!-- m -->http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=233154<!-- m -->



:interessant:

Re: Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)

Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 13:07
by FUKKET
[quote name="FUKKET"]Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)



http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=22065



I dig the debut album, and forgot that had another, but with a different line-up.

Just wondering if anyone has it and if it's good, and similar to the debut?



I noticed Metal Arch says the genre changed to "Industrial Rock" which is a little :oldryan: from experience[/quote]



it's horrible... I just downloaded it...

nothing like the debut

yuck :oldryan: