Page 1 of 1
CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 08:40
by Holocaust
They have clever guitar parts and good songwriting. Don't watch the Jackass-style antics and think the band reflects that stupidity, as this is a common mistake and one could easily overlook the musical quality these duders possess. (Note who I have neglected to mention)
[youtube]ZlsMoiz3PQE[/youtube]
[youtube]kQxvInWJvE0[/youtube]
Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 08:58
by droidspawn
I enjoy their first album. It's been a while since I've rocked it though

Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 10:15
by Abzu
Chad's a funny dude to hang out with.
Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 10:21
by FUKKET
i remember these dudes from my brothers skate videos (with heaps of guys that became jackass after mtv or whoever took interest).
some was ok.
Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 13:13
by Syysysyd
I used to play them quite a bit. They do have pretty good riffs and songwriting.
Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 17:30
by Hugo.
[youtube]tD9Ab2g0G14[/youtube]
That hard-on bearer had a band with Tim Yeung afew years back.
Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 03 Apr 2011, 19:13
by rhino
i tried to get into this band just can't
Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 09:46
by Bathsalt Zombie
[quote name="winburger"][youtube]tD9Ab2g0G14[/youtube]
That hard-on bearer had a band with Tim Yeung afew years back.[/quote]
fuck, you beaten me to it. I'm with Ryan on this that it's pretty tough to get into.
Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 09:47
by Bathsalt Zombie
As for CKY, I'd discovered them when playing Tony Hawk 3 when I was a kid.
I still dig them.

Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 04 Apr 2011, 16:38
by Haunty
Cky is better and cleverer than they get credit for. They're a-okay in my book.
Re: CKY (the band for fuck's sake)
Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 02:30
by supa tuna
not too into their newer stuff but i've been a fan of their earlier material for years.