Page 1 of 1

I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 01:12
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
1. Always the same old vocal dubs

2.Always the same old harmonic riffing

3.Always the same production



We do definatly need something fresh for the next album :frown:

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 01:13
by Verbal
dude cant even grow his own blood

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 01:21
by rhino
i've only really cared for thelema.6, and zos kia cultas

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 01:22
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="rhino"]i've only really cared for thelema.6, and zos kia cultas[/quote]

Yeah I like those and Demigod aswell but anything after that = meh

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 02:07
by vO)))id
so far thelema and demigod are my faves.

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 02:39
by Hugo.
The main turn off for me is Nergals 'generic riff' thats on every album at least ten times. It's just glaringly obvious that he's playing the same thing all the time. Inferno fucking owns that band.

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 03:52
by Haunty
I'm getting tired of Behemoth


Getting?

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 04:20
by Devy
[quote name="Verbal"]dude cant even grow his own blood[/quote]



:fonz:

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 05:27
by zambon
cant stand the last 3 albuns anymore

didn age very well for me

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 09:42
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Verbal"]dude cant even grow his own blood[/quote]



thread should've ended with this post :thingy:

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 09:43
by TamPron
The last 3 Hate albums > last 3 Behemoths

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 18:13
by Love of Lava
never liked behemoth...

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 01:26
by M.Bison
[quote name="winburger"]The main turn off for me is Nergals 'generic riff' thats on every album at least ten times. It's just glaringly obvious that he's playing the same thing all the time. Inferno fucking owns that band.[/quote]

Example...? I have a hankering I know which one...

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 21:50
by Hugo.
It roughly goes

(tabbed in 4th notes for brevity)





A--8-7--8-7-8-10

E-0----0-----------



The worst thing is, it's generic by any DM bands standards.

To clarify, i think Behemoth are still pretty awesome. I actually thought the apostasy was killer. Zos cant be topped though.

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 21:57
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Zos is a modern classic. Brilliant album.