Page 1 of 1

presidents of the united states of america

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 05:02
by rhino
[youtube]mg0dkJfrPYM[/youtube]



i smoked lots of weed to this song and album in the mid gloryhole era :oldryan:

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 05:05
by agony bagony
Image

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 05:07
by rhino
i like reading about and looking at old pictures of presidents :santa:

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 06:05
by Abzu
:xx:

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 06:12
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
This is one of those gloryhole era songs I jam drunk :redneck:

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 09:40
by jawn galliano
when i used to jam with my friends down in SC, the main duder was a big fan of playing peaches. i don't really care for the song but it was fun enough to play and really really easy to do when we inevitably got too wasted to play anything involving a shred of complexity, so it worked out :redneck:

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 15:12
by Hugo.
I only had their first two album but fuck me did I jam them a lot.

I remember the Brady Bunch special that inspired this one:

[youtube]furq8lobb9I[/youtube]

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 17:30
by agony bagony
Image

Re: presidents of the united states of america

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 07:48
by Bathsalt Zombie
[youtube]hQwWaWFjd0Y[/youtube]

I always think of this parody