Page 1 of 1

graveyard

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 06:55
by droidspawn
[youtube]Zgv_2o0vIhs[/youtube]





*hops in time machine to 1972*



:alien:

Re: graveyard

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 06:58
by Meat Engine
I posted about this band some time ago. WHERE WERE YOU THEN?!

Re: graveyard

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 07:05
by droidspawn
I seen it way after the fact and just sarded. Love this band though. The new album is hot shit.

Re: graveyard

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 07:05
by rhino
good band but i like my retro a bit heavier

Re: graveyard

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 07:08
by Meat Engine
[quote name="Junkyard God"]I seen it way after the fact and just sarded. Love this band though. The new album is hot shit.[/quote]



The prior album was good stuff. I have not heard the new one, but I hope it gets some attention. These fellows are rocking indeed. I read that they charted number one back home in Sweden, so that's pretty cool.



[quote name="rhino"]good band but i like my retro a bit heavier[/quote]



I'll take The Sword for my retro heaviness, and these guys for what they'll give me.

Re: graveyard

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 07:12
by rhino
you like hour of 13 and briton rites, meat engine?

Re: graveyard

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 07:12
by Meat Engine
I have not listened to either.

Re: graveyard

Posted: 05 Apr 2011, 07:14
by rhino
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8974">viewtop ... &t=8974</a><!-- l --> :santa: