Page 1 of 1

Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 08:32
by vega
in the mood for faith no more



[youtube]9-b3j0Q_DTk[/youtube]



[youtube]zAUXPkx7gMI[/youtube]



[youtube]iUx_bk0jCvk[/youtube]



[youtube]LA1gRc7sctI[/youtube]



:idea:

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 08:35
by rhino
[youtube]G0tMHaebt98[/youtube]

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 08:46
by vega
[youtube]FoQIuDEHVng[/youtube]



[youtube]JpGIXk5UloE[/youtube]

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 08:49
by Abzu
[youtube]kHFBfhmn2qc[/youtube]

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 08:52
by Abzu
[youtube]guipo0i6hEQ[/youtube]

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 08:53
by Devy
[quote name="Skincision"]anyone that does not enjoy this band is a horrible person and i want nothing to do with them[/quote]

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 08:56
by Abzu
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Skincision"]anyone that does not enjoy this band is a horrible person and i want nothing to do with them[/quote][/quote]

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 09:42
by droidspawn
[youtube]3Ob6O0GEMK0[/youtube]

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 16:22
by rhino
[youtube]hud02q4qaGI[/youtube]





:cool:

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 22:30
by jawn galliano
[youtube]7g4L47kEcS0[/youtube]

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 00:23
by Ninny
[youtube]S_mvIQPcdbc[/youtube]

I really dig this cover

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 00:49
by shadowalk
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Skincision"]anyone that does not enjoy this band is a horrible person and i want nothing to do with them[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 21:54
by Hugo.
[quote name="Ninny"][youtube]S_mvIQPcdbc[/youtube]

I really dig this cover[/quote]



Didnt they open with that at sziget?



I thought it was a wierd but awesome opener. :idea:

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 22:17
by Ninny
They did :idea:

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 22:51
by Hugo.
:doubleoldgoodmemories:

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 00:00
by Ninny
I'm impressed by the Donington recording, it's as good as any live album but it's a bootleg I guess (soundboard?). One take, no editing or shit like that. It has a warm glow, maybe influenced by those :doubleoldgoodmemories: English summer :idea:

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 00:02
by Ninny
And a Sziget hungarian summer, I need to get out again :oldryan:

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:12
by Hugo.
[quote name="Ninny"]And a Sziget hungarian summer, I need to get out again :oldryan:[/quote]



That was amazing. I will go again someday.

Re: Faith no more appreciations

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 04:20
by Ninny
:idea: