Page 1 of 1

hey rhino

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 11:50
by droidspawn
I was digging through one of my old cd booklets and found this band and album



[youtube]B6mP1w2T5-4[/youtube]







:greenie:





I also retrieved dimension zero - silent night fever (remember buying it solely because of the awesome artwork then seeing century media on back), dew scented - impact, nightrage - sweet vengeance, and the haunted - one kill wonder and revolver

Re: hey rhino

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 14:40
by Haunty
I spent a good hour shooting the shit with the singer of this band once.

Re: hey rhino

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 16:20
by rhino
[quote name="Junkyard God"]I was digging through one of my old cd booklets and found this band and album



[youtube]B6mP1w2T5-4[/youtube]







:greenie:





I also retrieved dimension zero - silent night fever (remember buying it solely because of the awesome artwork then seeing century media on back), dew scented - impact, nightrage - sweet vengeance, and the haunted - one kill wonder and revolver[/quote]





those are all good albums :xx:



i seen nightrage is in the stuido now and lindberg is doing vocals on a track. wish he would do another album with them again :shakefist:

Re: hey rhino

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 22:42
by droidspawn
I should check out the new haunted record. Man, does that thing have some harsh reviews :redneck:

Re: hey rhino

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 03:20
by rhino
ha yeah someone even gave it a 0% on metal-archives reviews :oldryan:





i really like it, you just got to listen to it like you're listening to a new band or something, cant really compare it to their older stuff because its so different. there are some catchy songs on it :santa:

Re: hey rhino

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 03:23
by droidspawn
:santa:

Re: hey rhino

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 03:26
by rhino
[youtube]6jdEj8isIFs[/youtube]





shitty quality, but this is the track i'm digging alot at the moment :idea: