Page 1 of 1

how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 14:20
by TamPron
[youtube]ucZRore0-EE[/youtube]

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 18:56
by vO)))id
purple rain :xx: :eyes:

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 19:04
by shadowalk
I was expecting a particular Mudvayne song.

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 19:24
by vO)))id
haha me too actually :redneck:

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 21:41
by Hugo.
:staning:



If i was your girlfriend is such a tune.

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 04:22
by Syysysyd
[quote name="shadowalk"]I was expecting a particular Mudvayne song.[/quote]

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 04:25
by rhino
[quote name="shadowalk"]I was expecting a particular Mudvayne song.[/quote]





[youtube]A0S9ck12Cd0[/youtube]





really good song

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 04:46
by droidspawn
:shake:

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 04:54
by rhino
i dont own any of their albums but i like some songs from them :oldryan:

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 04:57
by droidspawn
I still have the first two actually :redneck:



really scratched though. I don't mind a few from ld 50 ala nothing to gein

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 07:41
by TamPron
fuck mudvayne.

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 05:04
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I like me some Prince

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 09:02
by Teresa
Prince is just too fierce.

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 01:19
by TamPron
Do you hang out with a lot of gay people?

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 01:25
by Teresa
Not a whole lot, but I hang out more with them than I do with girls and such.

Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 14:17
by TamPron
Just curious. :santa: