Page 1 of 1

hey zambon

Posted: 07 Apr 2011, 22:11
by vega
[youtube]uTrevt0rP74[/youtube]



[youtube]lEuxFiVbvk0[/youtube]



[youtube]9kIGZvdltKo[/youtube]



[youtube]6FRZ-EtsqWg[/youtube]





:santa:

Re: hey zambon

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 02:42
by zambon
:jizz: :xx:



Amazing stuff!



What about these guys

[youtube]DmU3e84nVC0[/youtube]







I love this version of Arise:

[youtube]3514lddu6m0[/youtube]





Heavist live version of Attitude ever





[youtube]b7Z8YOAusk0[/youtube]

Re: hey zambon

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:30
by rhino
[youtube]8wrqqqSLb3g[/youtube]



the new sodom rules. killer live cd with it too

Re: hey zambon

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:58
by zambon
yeah, its amazing

wasnt prepared for such a great record!

my copy arrived today :greenie:

Re: hey zambon

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 04:17
by Ninny
[quote name="zambon"]

I love this version of Arise:

[youtube]3514lddu6m0[/youtube]

[/quote]

I'm surprised they ever played at pinkpop, it's more of a mainstream pop/rock festival

Re: hey zambon

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 06:03
by zambon
Yeah. And if I am not mistaken Biohazard played that day too.

Re: hey zambon

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 17:20
by RitesOfPossession
The best Brazilian band:



[youtube]p-WFFjQqu3c[/youtube]