Page 1 of 1

where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 02:56
by zambon
im in the mood for some carcass this afternoon



:bang:

[youtube]Y_yDg6kGb-U[/youtube]

[youtube]aox_RZVeTM8[/youtube]

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 02:58
by vO)))id
i can't stand this band

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:00
by Verbal
[quote name="Void"]i can't stand this band[/quote]



:alien:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:03
by zambon
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Void"]i can't stand this band[/quote]



:alien:[/quote]

:mmno:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:03
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
That's about the only response to that

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:06
by vO)))id
it's true, it doesn't do me anything.

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:09
by zambon
wow, thats sad to hear man :idea:

i love every single record from them

ken“s drums is fantastic!

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:13
by Hugo.
Killer guitar solos too.

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:27
by rhino
one of my favorites and always fucking will be :xx:





springtime is good time for jamming some swansong and wake up and smell the carcass :idea:





[youtube]P67fgDgTK3w[/youtube]

[youtube]DkPa3dj5eoc[/youtube]

[youtube]6XRl7EASnwQ[/youtube]

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:34
by Abzu
[quote name="Void"]i can't stand this band[/quote]

[youtube]ZX4U0ZiiAic#t=1m51s[/youtube]



[youtube]ZX4U0ZiiAic[/youtube]

1:51



Cannot add the time marker to the URL :judge:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:37
by vO)))id
I'm sorry my love :eyes:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:44
by Anjel
[quote name="Skincision"][youtube]y5TJuVxu9aE[/youtube]



fucking old school :xx:[/quote]



:bang: :xx:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 03:45
by Abzu
:hard-on bearer:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 04:03
by zambon
BTW how can anyone dislikes Swansong?!

KILLER rif after riff ..

Would love to know what the could've done after that.

Maybe a more stoner oriented album?

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 04:37
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Skincision"]swansong is a pretty good groove metal album, but, it is not a good carcass album[/quote]



correct.



anyway, it's not warm enough for carcass yet. maybe monday.

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 08:02
by zambon
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Skincision"]swansong is a pretty good groove metal album, but, it is not a good carcass album[/quote]



correct.



anyway, it's not warm enough for carcass yet. maybe monday.[/quote]

its been hot as hell here since december :idea:

29 C today afternoon

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 14:30
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Void"]i can't stand this band[/quote]

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 14:35
by zim
i love carcass



when i saw them live it felt like being punched in the chest every time they hit a chord :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 15:07
by Uni777
I like necrotism and heartwork. Esp. the guitarsound of heartwork.

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 15:56
by FUKKET
[quote name="Void"]it's true, it doesn't do me anything.[/quote]



wow.

Tom, I'm surprised.

I thought you'd dig Heartwork and probably Necrot...

:shock:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 15:57
by FUKKET
[quote name="zambon"]where is the love for carcass[/quote]



right here :santa:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 16:16
by vO)))id
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Void"]it's true, it doesn't do me anything.[/quote]



wow.

Tom, I'm surprised.

I thought you'd dig Heartwork and probably Necrot...

:shock:[/quote]



No, I really hate the vocals. They really annoy the hell outta me. The guitars sound good, but I certainly don't like most of the riffs.

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 17:18
by FUKKET
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Void"]it's true, it doesn't do me anything.[/quote]



wow.

Tom, I'm surprised.

I thought you'd dig Heartwork and probably Necrot...

:shock:[/quote]



No, I really hate the vocals. They really annoy the hell outta me. The guitars sound good, but I certainly don't like most of the riffs.[/quote]



:santa:

fair enough

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 21:58
by Shredlord
[quote name="uni777"]I like necrotism and heartwork. Esp. the guitarsound of heartwork.[/quote]

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 22:08
by zim
[quote name="Void"]No, I really hate the vocals. They really annoy the hell outta me. The guitars sound good, but I certainly don't like most of the riffs.[/quote]



the vocals are one of my favorite parts about carcass :redneck:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 23:07
by Ninny
Interesting evolution, from foul grindy grind to the pretty melodic stuff. Both aren't exactly my thing, but Carcass is :xx:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 23:54
by RitesOfPossession
I never really got into this band. The one I've got most into is probably Symphonies but if I'm going to listen to something in that style I'll sooner stick on Impetigo or some other old school goregrind rather than Carcass.

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 07:59
by shadowalk
[quote name="Shredlord"]
[quote name="uni777"]I like necrotism and heartwork. Esp. the guitarsound of heartwork.[/quote][/quote]

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 15:53
by FUKKET
[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]Image.[/quote]



knows :idea:

Re: where is the love for carcass

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 17:55
by Mr. P
The love was never gone.