Page 1 of 1

SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 23:00
by Meat Engine
Give it a listen.

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 02:22
by droidspawn
I think I prefer Alien by a smidge

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 02:25
by rhino
tough call, but i will agree with fu. alien right behind. although my favotie syl song is detox from city :oldryan:

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 04:43
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
I agree that SYL is their best. The most fucked up too IMO :idea:

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 07:21
by Meat Engine
Beany pointed out ages and bards ago that Bring On the Young is truly a masterpiece. I am inclined to agree.

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 21:35
by Hugo.
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Beany pointed out ages and bards ago that Bring On the Young is truly a masterpiece. I am inclined to agree.[/quote]



Oh yes :idea: :thingy:

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 04:12
by beandorkio
the way he builds his vocals from quiet singing to the most insane screeching during that song gives me humonguous wood



But City and Alien > SYL, I reckon

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 09:00
by Teresa
This is the only SYL album I own. :homework:

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 13:36
by Holocaust
Alien is the only SYL I've ever bothered listening to.

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 22:36
by Devy
I've developed a fondness for The New Black recently. It's by no means their best, but there's still some really good stuff on there.

Re: SYL is the best SYL album

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 13:34
by droidspawn
I re-listened to City tonight and forgot how boat rockin' that album is.





I miss SYL