Page 1 of 1

Mayhem Festival - Atlanta

Posted: 08 Apr 2011, 23:51
by Conservative_Heretic
Has anyone attended Mayhem in Atlanta? I am going with a couple of friends, this will be our first year, and we are trying to figure out whether it is worthwhile to buy the VIP tickets or not. If there is anyone who went last year, either Atlanta or any of the stops, any info you can give would be great. :eyes:



The biggest thing is about Meet and Greets. Do they have them, do you have to have a VIP ticket to get in them, etc.



[edit] My main goal it to meet Dave Mustaine, so that is why I am even considering a VIP pass.

Re: Mayhem Festival - Atlanta

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 00:42
by jawn galliano
i nearly went to like a dozen shows in atlanta, but then i'd realize it was a 6 hour round trip and nobody else wanted to go with me :oldryan:

Re: Mayhem Festival - Atlanta

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 01:25
by Conservative_Heretic
Same here distance wise. That is why I want to find out if it is worth it to get them (VIP). I have hit that age where sweating with the kids is not quite as fun as sitting up real close and having a cool-down tent to sit my old arse in lol!