Page 1 of 1

favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 02:30
by rhino
[youtube]DNKl1KqmFeI[/youtube]





:santa:

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 02:39
by droidspawn
option uno

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 02:39
by Abzu
I chose Necroticism by eeny meeny miny moe, but really I cannot decide between it and Heartwork.

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 02:59
by Anjel
Symphonies of Sickness :xx: :xx: :bang:

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 03:03
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Heartwork

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 03:31
by zambon
Necroticism :grimb:

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 03:32
by Ninny
[quote name="Nick"]Heartwork[/quote]

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 03:42
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Anjel"]Symphonies of Sickness :xx: :xx: :bang:[/quote]

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 06:24
by Devy
After licking a great deal of bunger, I went with Necroticism era Carcass

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 06:27
by Verbal
does "necroticism" mean anything?

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 06:40
by FUKKET
i want melodic grind/death (necroticism) & melodic death (heartwork) as I like both equally.

But i did hear Heartwork first, so I'll choose that

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 06:41
by FUKKET
[quote name="Verbal"]does "necroticism" mean anything?[/quote]



i think on the doco they said who made it up. Ken i think. At the part where they talk about the art & photo stuff for it etc

I've deleted the doco now, but i'm sure it's on youtube

Re: favorite era carcass poll

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 06:44
by Conservative_Heretic
[quote name="FUKKET"]i want melodic grind/death (necroticism) & melodic death (heartwork) as I like both equally.

But i did hear Heartwork first, so I'll choose that[/quote]



[youtube]zgw6dVWObtA[/youtube]