Page 1 of 1

Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 17:17
by RitesOfPossession
Been jamming this album quite a bit recently.



[youtube]PqNXrkvmk_o[/youtube]



[youtube]M68kfFSzms4[/youtube]



[youtube]hpFjZcxA11Q[/youtube]

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 18:40
by Verbal
Yea anyone who doesn't ahve that should check it out.

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 18:54
by rhino
this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy!



i will check it out for sure

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 21:11
by Syysysyd
best death album :judge:

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 21:47
by jawn galliano
[quote name="rhino"]this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy![/quote]



more of an opeth/village people vibe, imo

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 21:55
by zambon
[quote name="Wormler"]best death album :judge:[/quote]



No way.

Since Leprosy exists, the spot for the best record is already filled.

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 22:33
by Anjel
Scream Bloody Gore is my favorite one. All albums are great though. :bang:

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 23:39
by TamPron
[quote name="Wormler"]best death album :judge:[/quote]

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 23:49
by vega
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]
[quote name="Wormler"]best death album :judge:[/quote][/quote]

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 09 Apr 2011, 23:50
by Verbal
I think I prefer Human.

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 01:41
by droidspawn
human

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 07:50
by Holocaust
I still have Leprosy on cassette tape. :thingy:

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 07:50
by scarica
Human

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 07:55
by Devy
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="rhino"]this sounds cool. reminds me of arch enemy![/quote]



more of an opeth/village people vibe, imo[/quote]



What the hell are you listening to? They're clearly just ripping off Obscura.

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 08:04
by shadowalk
I'm about to download their discography. Which album should I get first?

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 08:07
by Verbal
This album and Human.

Then SBG.

Then ITP.







Then check out the first four Metallica albums. They're changed their style for their fifth album, but the fist four are very good.

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 08:15
by Devy
[quote name="shadowalk"]I'm about to download their discography. Which album should I get first?[/quote]



Pfft, good luck finding anything online, their stuff is pretty obscure. I'll be really surprised if anyone's uploaded anything at all.

Re: Death - Symbolic

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 15:44
by RitesOfPossession
I don't really enjoy Death as much as I used to but this album, as well as Human and ITP, I can still enjoy for time to time. I find the first three records pretty mediocre to be honest, if I want to here death metal there's so many other bands I'd rather put on.