Page 1 of 1
Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 01:13
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Seriously common! This band kills!
[youtube]X7WEy4PK0Bw[/youtube]
[youtube]1FMrSO7HmJo[/youtube]
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 01:24
by zambon
never really got into this band
maybe i didnt give the attention it needed

Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 01:25
by Anjel
Right here.
[youtube]joa2SjDHpf8[/youtube]
They are playing this one super fast these days, it's like twice faster than on the original:
[youtube]fEQHg8OHNLE[/youtube]
This track on XXV got Novy and Vogg on vocals, pretty cool.
[youtube]k9ftQ5mRq1s[/youtube]
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 01:26
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="zambon"]never really got into this band
maybe i didnt give the attention it needed

[/quote]
Well, of course it's a question of taste. But if you want to give the band a fair chance, check out: Black to the Blind, De Profundis and Litany

Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 01:49
by vO)))id
Other than Carcass - now this is something I think is kick ass

Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 01:53
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
It's pretty cool how they toured with Morbid Angel back in ยด98. Both bands was on the top!Trey wanted Angelcorpse on the bill aswell but they couldn't manage..
Trey likes him some Black to the Blind (wearing the shirt)

Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 02:16
by Meat Engine
I have not listened to Vader in some time. I tired of them, I guess. They put on a good show one of the two times I saw them. There were a lot of equipment problems when I saw them on the Art of Noise 2 tour.
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 02:18
by Verbal
ddo treys arms just spring back into that position when his guitar is taken off him?
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 02:28
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Verbal"]ddo treys arms just spring back into that position when his guitar is taken off him?[/quote]
Nah, when the guitar is taken off - It's crowd surf time

Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 02:29
by vO)))id
and btw, the shirt Pete's wearing is fucking great.
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 03:30
by zambon
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="zambon"]never really got into this band
maybe i didnt give the attention it needed

[/quote]
Well, of course it's a question of taste. But if you want to give the band a fair chance, check out: Black to the Blind, De Profundis and Litany

[/quote]
Yeah, gonna do that.
Its been like 10 years since I listened to them, never gave it another try since them.
At that time I guess I tought they were too generic or something like this

Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 12:57
by Mr. P
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I have not listened to Vader in some time. I tired of them, I guess. They put on a good show one of the two times I saw them. There were a lot of equipment problems when I saw them on the Art of Noise 2 tour.[/quote]
That was probably one of the notorious tours they did where they played a gig every night and rented most of the equipment from the venue. With the Art of War ep when they played here I heard that they only brought drums, guitars and effect pedals with them. all the monitors etc were rented.
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 03:37
by xpocalypse
VADER ! ! VADER ! ! VADER ! ! VADER ! !
my favs are: Silent Empire, Wings, Xeper and I like their covers (not Raining Blood)
[youtube]2b7-d0ayI2A[/youtube]
[youtube]TKlw1Ug97Ts[/youtube]
[youtube]ACtW-2hTPu4[/youtube]
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 18:04
by Hugo.
I just remembered i had a De Profundis avatar when i first joined here.
Blood of Kingu

Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 21:09
by Love of Lava
Re: Where is the love for VADER?
Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 21:18
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Love of Lava"]VADER DEMO's

[/quote]
Love of Lava knows
