Page 1 of 1

where do we go from here?

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 01:56
by rhino
[youtube]xZ3gqirk8jE[/youtube]





you know i'm not the only one

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 01:58
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Dude... :oldryan:

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 02:02
by rhino
filter rules

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 02:15
by Meat Engine
I thought this was going to be about a song that does not suck.



[youtube]wpb4nURCbk0[/youtube]

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 02:16
by Verbal
ginger riffs :xx:

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 02:24
by scarica
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I thought this was going to be about a song that does not suck.



[youtube]wpb4nURCbk0[/youtube][/quote]



me too :tear:

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 02:26
by vO)))id
I do like their production. It's just an over-the-top American rock production, and it works for them. Kudo's to their mix engineer.

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 05:39
by Abzu
[quote name="rhino"]filter's first album ruled but that's it[/quote]

fixed.

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 08:07
by shadowalk
I like that The Only Way Is The Wrong way track. It's what I listen to in the car on the drive home from a night of drinking.

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 03:20
by Hugo.
[youtube]KG-adf3Z7_A[/youtube]

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:16
by Verbal
[quote name="winburger"][youtube]KG-adf3Z7_A[/youtube][/quote]



Radiohead have some damn good songs.

Re: where do we go from here?

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 17:01
by Hugo.
I went along with their new sound for a while, but it has to be said The Bends and OK computer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>