Page 1 of 1
your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 18:58
by rhino
what is your favorite type of music thread
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 19:08
by shadowalk
Even with all of the different types of music that I've listened to, thrash is still my one true love most notably the early Metallica, Slayer and Sepultura records. Nothing tops those for the I.
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 20:19
by scarica
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 20:36
by zambon
Fuck.
I typed the wrong option.
My intention was to give the vote to nostalgic 90´s, but it went to the stoner/sludge option

Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 20:36
by Verbal
Well now there's no point in anyone voting.
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 20:48
by Ninny
sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it
The others I've seen enough of (the genres)
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 21:07
by rhino
[quote name="Ninny"]sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it
The others I've seen enough of (the genres)[/quote]
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="
forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9158">viewtop ... &t=9158</a><!-- l -->

Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 21:21
by Devy
Death metal
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 21:27
by Mr. P
It's depending on the season going on. Summers are usually pretty much Death Metal oriented but summer times are more dedicated to power/heavy metal. Because summer is coming, I say tradional.
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 21:36
by droidspawn
90's followed by sludge/stoner
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 21:45
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Whatever you feel like posting Ryan
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 23:38
by Ninny
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Ninny"]sludge/stoner/doom because I might find something interesting in it
The others I've seen enough of (the genres)[/quote]
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="
forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9158">viewtop ... &t=9158</a><!-- l -->

[/quote]

Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 10 Apr 2011, 23:40
by Anjel
[quote name="Devy"]Death metal[/quote]
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 01:25
by Teresa
gloryhole era nostalgia followed by gay songs.
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 08:45
by agony bagony
any sort that turns into nonsense by the seventh or eighth post
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 09:41
by Holocaust
The ones that reach our lord and master!!!
Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 09:52
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Dusto"]any sort that turns into nonsense by the seventh or eighth post[/quote]
So the threads Ryan starts

Re: your favorite type of music threads
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 18:33
by agony bagony
99% of them
