Page 1 of 1

RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:24
by Verbal
[youtube]XFkzRNyygfk[/youtube]

[youtube]BciOfJsqh7M[/youtube]

[youtube]9GH2uXeI_t0[/youtube]

[youtube]qHp7l3v7b_Q[/youtube]

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:27
by scarica
i like me some said :idea:

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:28
by Verbal
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said :idea:[/quote]



I expected as much.

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:29
by rhino
i only like a few radiohead songs







SEE I DONT LIKE EVERYTHING!!!111#$%

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:30
by scarica
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said :idea:[/quote]



I expected as much.[/quote]



what the FUCK is your point?!!! :evil:

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:31
by scarica
:santa:

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:32
by Verbal
[quote name="Scaritron"]
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]i like me some said :idea:[/quote]



I expected as much.[/quote]



what the FUCK is your point?!!! :evil:[/quote]



My reasoning was that you seem like a reasonable level-headed individual.



Now I'm reconsidering.

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:32
by Verbal
[quote name="Scaritron"]:santa:[/quote]



TO WHOM ARE YOU WAVING

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:33
by Verbal
[quote name="rhino"]i only like a few radiohead songs







SEE I DONT LIKE EVERYTHING!!!111#$%[/quote]



A REFERENCE TO PRIOR ACCUSATIONS

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:33
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Shit

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:36
by scarica
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="Scaritron"]:santa:[/quote]



TO WHOM ARE YOU WAVING[/quote]



you. i vented, and then it was over. :santa:

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 05:37
by Verbal
I see :santa:

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 08:16
by zambon
The new record is the first one I dont like at all.

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 10:07
by shadowalk
Though I like that Creep song, this band for the most part is all kinds of :oldryan:

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 10:51
by Abzu
[youtube]-_qMagfZtv8[/youtube]

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 10:53
by droidspawn
I <3 me some radiohead.



The Bends

Ok Computer

Kid A



are all classics. Hail to the Theif is their most depressive but still good stuff. Amnesiac to a lesser extend. In Raindbows I would say actually took me the longest to get into. I hated it so much at first. I kept going back to it though and one day it just clicked while I was lifting weights actually :redneck: not very pump you up type of music. Now its possibly my second favorite behind ok computer.



the king of limbs is by far their weakest "album". I like 3 tracks off it, thats it. Way too short. They had 4 years to come up with 37 minutes of music :huh:

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 10:55
by Abzu
[quote name="Skincision"]the funny thing about creep is that it's the only good song on pablo honey[/quote]

Mhm -- The Bends is a far better album.

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:38
by Hugo.
There are some killer tracks on Pablo Honey. Its only recently ive heard people say that they think its weak, ive always liked it. :idea:

Re: RADIOHEAD

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 23:42
by Ninny
[quote name="Nick"]Shit[/quote]

The good tunes get less with each album :(