Page 1 of 1
which exodus is best
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:21
by agony bagony
digging fabulous disaster in this period
the middle like three songs are

but the first two are a shotgun blast and the album ends on a strong note as well
Re: which exodus is best
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:33
by Meat Engine
It's between Bonded by Blood and Tempo of the Damned for me.
Re: which exodus is best
Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:35
by Mr. P
Shovel Headed Kill Machine, without a doubt. The whole album is just one big pile of thrash win.
Re: which exodus is best
Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 02:09
by droidspawn
Tempo
Re: which exodus is best
Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 04:08
by rhino
[quote name="Mr. P"]Shovel Headed Kill Machine, without a doubt. The whole album is just one big pile of thrash win.[/quote]
dont forget the bad ass groove. exodus's last 3 albums are my favorites really
Re: which exodus is best
Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 10:51
by shadowalk
I'm a bit particular to Force Of Habit as said record brings back some joyful memories when I was a youngin but if I take out the nostalgic factor, I'd have to say it's either one of their recent releases (probably Exhibition A or the BBB remaster).
Re: which exodus is best
Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 19:49
by agony bagony
something tells me i will have to get these recent releases eventually
Re: which exodus is best
Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 19:56
by Foxi
Hard to mention one for me but I think this week it's Exhibit B (The Sun is my Destroyer!), last week it was Tempo (Shroud of Urine!) and the forecast for next week shows some Seeds of Hate....!
Oh yes they are one of my favourite Bands...