Page 1 of 1

which first album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:24
by agony bagony
vote

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:25
by Verbal
how far are you gonna take this?

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:29
by Verbal
Altars Of Madness



Or maybe Scream Bloody Gore.

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:36
by Mr. P
I will be staggered if Altars won't win this nomination in this forum by miles.

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:38
by agony bagony
my choice is altars though scum is :xx: and eaten back to life is :redneck: and scream bloody gore :waa:

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:40
by Abzu
ALTARS :waa:

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 00:14
by RitesOfPossession
My vote's with Altars. I don't really listen to any of the others any more and in my opinion, Scream Bloody Gore is massively overrated.

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 01:40
by -M-
Altars

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 02:06
by droidspawn
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Altars[/quote]

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 03:05
by zambon
Eaten Back To Life, the only CC record I like.

I had to give it my vote.

:idea:

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 04:07
by rhino
[quote name="Junkyard God"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Altars[/quote][/quote]

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 05:13
by Anjel
This is a hard one. Voted Altars though.

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 05:18
by zim
altars

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 07:15
by Abzu
[quote name="zambon"]Eaten Back To Life, the only CC record I like.

I had to give it my vote.

:idea:[/quote]

You're having an awful habit of not voting Morbid Angel. :occifer:

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 10:22
by shadowalk
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Altars[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 10:41
by jawn galliano
[quote name="zambon"]Eaten Back To Life, the only CC record I like.

I had to give it my vote.

:idea:[/quote]



this is the most ridiculous vote anyone has ever cast in the history of the vote

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 12:34
by Abzu
[quote name="Skincision"]especially because tomb is clearly a better album than eaten[/quote]

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 17:44
by Mutilator
Altars with Scream bloody gore at close second.

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 21:20
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Skincision"]especially because tomb is clearly a better album than eaten[/quote][/quote]



But still, a terrible bad album. :ba:

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 21:32
by Anjel
I like Eaten back to life... :huh:

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 21:46
by Foxi
[quote name="Verbal"]how far are you gonna take this?[/quote]



Wow, Napalm Death is the only non-US Band to take part in this competition?



I think there are a lot of better Bands (Entombed,Carcass,Boltthrower,Vader,Immolation, Slayer etc.) to make this one a real competition ore at least thinking one minute about before voting for Altars !

Re: which first album is best

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 01:12
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
I'm sure they had a cool thing going on in the gloryhole era but nowadays they're just meh, IMO.