Page 1 of 1

which fourth album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:29
by agony bagony
vote

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:30
by Verbal
Human

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:44
by Abzu
This one was actually a thinker. Despite its faults, I love Domination. But I also love Serpents of the Light and The Bleeding.



Serpents of the Light fell first because it had less good songs. Domination and The Bleeding I felt were somewhat equal so I had to change my context to how they measure up not against one another but their respective bands' other albums. The Bleeding holds up better against other Cannibal Corpse albums than Domination does against other Morbid Angel albums, so I chose The Bleeding. Truth be told, however, I listen to Domination more than I do The Bleeding. I am simply in the mood for it more often.

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:46
by agony bagony
ladies and gentlemen, the most thoughtful post you will see in this thread

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:55
by Abzu
:greenie:

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:59
by shadowalk
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote]

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 01:35
by -M-
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote][/quote]

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 02:07
by droidspawn
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Verbal"]Human[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 02:58
by vega
utopia banished :santa:

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 03:09
by zambon
World Demise by far. Cant understande the hate on this album back in the day.

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 04:05
by rhino
domination

Re: which fourth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 05:15
by Anjel
The Bleeding. Human is a reeeeally close second one though.