Page 1 of 1

which sixth album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:30
by agony bagony
vote

Re: which sixth album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:33
by Verbal
Symbolic

Re: which sixth album is best

Posted: 11 Apr 2011, 22:47
by Abzu
Gateways is one of my all time favorite albums.



It should be noted though that Gallery, Symbolic and Diatribes are all also very awesome albums.



Voting In Torment In Hell should be grounds for permanent mabb exile.

Re: which sixth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 00:19
by RitesOfPossession
A hard one. I was torn between Gateways and Symbolic. I eventually sided with Gateways.

Re: which sixth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 01:32
by -M-
Gateways

Re: which sixth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 01:46
by shadowalk
[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]A hard one. I was torn between Gateways and Symbolic. I eventually sided with Gateways.[/quote]

Re: which sixth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 02:06
by droidspawn
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Gateways[/quote]

Re: which sixth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 03:12
by zambon
G

Re: which sixth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 04:03
by rhino
symbolic

Re: which sixth album is best

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 05:23
by Devy
Gallery Of Suicide in this period