Page 1 of 1

Re: for some odd reason

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 14:46
by shadowalk
This is better than More Than Words anyway.

Re: for some odd reason

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 15:50
by FUKKET
nuno = :xx:

Re: for some odd reason

Posted: 12 Apr 2011, 16:03
by rhino
I wasnt going to post more than words









































































but how about hole hearted



[youtube]_69WxDsTSO8[/youtube]



:ba:

Re: for some odd reason

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 00:36
by Foxi
I still remember them playing on the Dynamo Open Air 91 between Obituary and Morbid Angel, felt a bit like a ceasefire on a W.W. I Battlefield before the devastation sets in again...

Re: for some odd reason

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 04:08
by rhino
I remember i entered a contest to win one of nunos guitars in a metal sludge magazine like 20 years ago. i so thought i was going to win :eyes: