Page 1 of 1

H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 04:02
by vO)))id

Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 04:03
by Anjel
YES!

Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 04:08
by agony bagony
what a bunch of goofy bastards

Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 23:09
by Anjel
Samples of all the songs:

<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phoenix-Amongst ... 711&sr=1-1<!-- m -->

Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 01:14
by vO)))id
I don't think I wanna hear those... :homework:

Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 01:50
by Abzu
I will wait for its release. I pre-ordered so I expect it in my mailbox the day before it comes out.

Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 02:46
by agony bagony
i will download this when it leaks and then buy it two or four years from now when i can afford it

Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 06:30
by FUKKET
[quote name="Dusto"]what a bunch of goofy bastards[/quote]

Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 06:30
by FUKKET
who is the bassist?



also, i CAN'T wait for this album!

Sounds more 'mature', if you will, than the other HE stuff (wasn't a fan of the last one)



by that I mean new sounds, chords and tempo stuff.