anybody ever listen to the early non pepper corrosion of conformity stuff?
they are in the studio now and it sounds interesting but to be honest i never really jammed the old stuff much. i need to listen to some animosity again
early CoC
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: early CoC
I have it and never listen to it anymore
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: early CoC
I have their first 2 crossover albums.
I once downloaded america's volume dealer and deleted it the other day
but yes the crossover albums are real good
I once downloaded america's volume dealer and deleted it the other day
but yes the crossover albums are real good
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: early CoC
blind is 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36