early CoC

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

early CoC

Post by rhino »

anybody ever listen to the early non pepper corrosion of conformity stuff?



they are in the studio now and it sounds interesting but to be honest i never really jammed the old stuff much. i need to listen to some animosity again
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: early CoC

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I have it and never listen to it anymore
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: early CoC

Post by Hallucinating dead »

I have their first 2 crossover albums.

I once downloaded america's volume dealer and deleted it the other day :frown:

but yes the crossover albums are real good :ba:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: early CoC

Post by agony bagony »

i don't care much for anything pre-blind
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: early CoC

Post by rhino »

blind is :xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: early CoC

Post by agony bagony »

blind and deliverance and wiseblood are a trinity of win
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply