Page 1 of 1

early CoC

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 04:12
by rhino
anybody ever listen to the early non pepper corrosion of conformity stuff?



they are in the studio now and it sounds interesting but to be honest i never really jammed the old stuff much. i need to listen to some animosity again

Re: early CoC

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 04:16
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I have it and never listen to it anymore

Re: early CoC

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 00:44
by Hallucinating dead
I have their first 2 crossover albums.

I once downloaded america's volume dealer and deleted it the other day :frown:

but yes the crossover albums are real good :ba:

Re: early CoC

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 02:44
by agony bagony
i don't care much for anything pre-blind

Re: early CoC

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 03:47
by rhino
blind is :xx:

Re: early CoC

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 05:28
by agony bagony
blind and deliverance and wiseblood are a trinity of win