Page 1 of 1

ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 13:55
by zim
[youtube]2az8XTjv4yE[/youtube]

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 14:16
by droidspawn
Seen this earlier tonight. I have a feeling this album will melt faces. I think it's the cover art. Yeah, it's the cover art. Leaves me with a cold, desolate feeling.



Image

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 22:40
by Devy
What the.....was that A GOOD GUITAR SOUND!?! I'm very interested in this thing.

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 22:49
by zim
i really hope it doesn't have the same production as antithesis, i hated the way that album sounded - fucking dry

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 22:55
by Devy
I'd say that's my favourite of their guitar sounds actually, although that doesn't mean I think it's good. It's like going home with the one with the most limbs on "Leper Blind Date"

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Posted: 13 Apr 2011, 23:00
by zim
my favorite production and guitar sound was on their first album